Friday, March 19, 2010
I bought this book a few months back. I usually pop it into my purse before I head out to the doctor's office or anywhere else where I'll be sitting idly for a long time. It gives me something to read & I always find some new information in it. It has tons of tips & meal ideas. It list everything you need to know so I highly recommend it.
Tonight's dinner was good as usual my son has got this meal down pat. I had:
pork bbq sandwich with 1/2 tbsp sauce
10 bbq chips
2 tbsp coconut
Good combination and I like this sandwich alot as it doesn't "hurt" me anymore. We live it plain and I add my bbq sauce at the end so I don't have it drowning in bbq sauce like their meals are. It works for me as barbecue sauce is pretty high in sugar but in moderation it's possible to eat it as a diabetic.
Movie Tv Celebrity News
- Disney's PROM Behind the Magic the Story As Seen By the Actors Movie Info
- My favorite book I refer to all the time for diabetic foods & snacks
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment | THE SCORPION KING 3 | 2011
- Friday Follow BlogHop McLinky Add Submit Your Site Blog Today!
- * Product Review * Cutting Board USA Maple Wood Pig & Cow Shaped Kitchen Counter Diabetic Snacker Helpers
- BlogHop Mondays McLinky Add Submit Your Link Today
- 5 May Facebook Sweepstakes You Can Enter To Win From Robin Leedy & Associates
Video Game News Games 2012
Product Review Food Review Giveaway Eco Friendly Product Review Press Release Diabetic Meal Plans Dvd Review Announcements Diabetic Health Recipes: Dinner Recipes:Desserts Book Review Low Calorie Snacks Winners List Meal Planning Recipes: Snacks Blog Stuff Diabetes Health Toy Review Money Saving Product Review Kitchen Cookbook Review Fitness Holiday Organized Home Gift Ideas Blogging Tips Series Recipes:Breakfast Technology